Thursday

My Five Favorite Bloggers Contest - Winners


A few days ago I wrote a post where I told you I decided to choose five blogger whose I liked the blogs, so I kept my promise and here they are!


This is a really recent blog, but I think that it has a lot of potentiality. 
For example, this post about coconut oil is very well structured and it actually makes you want to read the post! I'm definitely going to follow her blog and I hope that it will get better and better!

A Travel Soul
Cristian, who I actually know in real life, was an exchange student last year and throughout his blog he wants to share his experience and inspire people who want to travel. In his blog you'll be able to find travel quotes, advices and a lot of information about his exchange year in the US. 

Charlotte's blog must be one of my favorite travel blogs ever, let me explain.
What I like about this blog is that it's both professional and friendly: those two styles are mixed in the perfect way! While reading a post, you might get the impression that a good old friend became a great career woman and that she's telling you about her adventures. 

An another travel blog, but different from the others. Stephanie did something great that not a lot of people would have the guts to do: she sold her house and bought a caravan so that she could travel around Europe. 
Besides the posts about her adventures, you can also find book reviews and recipes! 

Milka is a 22 years old girl who lives in Montenegro who studies and writes for her blog. When I first opened her blog, I couldn't help but notice how lovely it looks!
Milka writes some really nice posts and you can thing inspiring quotes, hear something about her life, discover new songs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment